IN THE Roger D. Malkin GALLERY:
Co-hosting, along with Gone But Not Forgotten, Betty Press with
“Hot tamales and they’re reddddd hot!”
Lyrics from This little diddy by Robert Johnson, recorded 1936, Mississippi
Gone but not Forgotten
Current – October 31st
Blues Week Exhibition – alongside Mississippi Delta Blues & Heritage Festival
Billy Johnson’s look back at the Highway 61 Blues Festival’s legendary performers.
Next up: Delta Artists Association Annual Member Show
November 1 – December 7
Opening Reception: Friday, October 9th; 5:30-7:30pm
Next year: Convergence
*Images to come.
A Mississippi College trio of professors will be joining us to kick off 2019. The show runs January 7 – February 28, 2019.
Opening Reception to be held January 18th, 5:30-7:30pm.
Next year: Annual Student Invitational
Please join us in celebrating the talent of Washington County’s youth February 1 – March 31.
Reception: Thursday, February 21st, 5:00-7:00pm
*More information to come.
2019 Biennial Mississippi Invitational
– Artist must have been born in Mississippi or a current resident.
– Maximum 3 works per artist.
– Submissions must have been completed within the last two years.
– Email JPEG submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mail jump drive or CD submissions to 323 S. Main St. Greenville, MS 38701.
– 2D work must not exceed 250″ in total perimeter; sculpture must not exceed 100lbs or 48″ in any direction.
– Each submission must be clearly labeled with name, title, medium, dimensions, & date completed.
– Submissions must be accompanied by a non-refundable $35 entry fee.
– Notification will be emailed by April 1st.
– Works must arrive at E. E. Bass Cultural Arts Center by April 15th.
Submission Deadline: March 25th, 5:00pm.
All openings are held at the E.E. Bass Cultural Arts Center in the Roger D. Malkin Gallery at 323 South Main St in Greenville, MS from 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm. All gallery openings are sponsored. If you are interested in sponsoring a show, please contact us via email at email@example.com, phone at 662-332-2246, or drop by our office.