IN THE Roger D. Malkin GALLERY:
Kicking off next year: Convergence
A Mississippi College trio of professors will be joining us to kick off 2019.
The show runs January 7 – February 28, 2019.
Opening Reception to be held January 18th, 5:30-7:30pm.
Next year: Annual Student Invitational
Please join us in celebrating the talent of Washington County’s youth February 1 – March 31.
Reception: Friday, February 15th 4:00-6:00pm
*More information to come.
2019 Biennial Mississippi Invitational
– Artist must have been born in Mississippi or a current resident.
– Maximum 3 works per artist.
– Submissions must have been completed within the last two years.
– Email JPEG submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mail jump drive or CD submissions to 323 S. Main St. Greenville, MS 38701.
– 2D work must not exceed 250″ in total perimeter; sculpture must not exceed 100lbs or 48″ in any direction.
– Each submission must be clearly labeled with name, title, medium, dimensions, & date completed.
– Submissions must be accompanied by a non-refundable $35 entry fee.
– Notification will be emailed by April 1st.
– Works must arrive at E. E. Bass Cultural Arts Center by April 15th.
Submission Deadline: March 25th, 5:00pm.
All openings are held at the E.E. Bass Cultural Arts Center in the Roger D. Malkin Gallery at 323 South Main St in Greenville, MS from 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm. All gallery openings are sponsored. If you are interested in sponsoring a show, please contact us via email at email@example.com, phone at 662-332-2246, or drop by our office.