We still have some spots for the final week of camp! Sign up today by calling 662.332.2246.
$80 per session (Non-GAC Member)
$70 per session (GAC Member)
ALL SUPPLIES INCLUDED
Art Camp Session III (June 24-28)
Morning Session Ages 5-8 (9am-12pm)
Ages 5-8 (15 Camper Maximum per Session)
Campers will participate in a variety of art classes, including:
- Visual Arts: Campers will learn about famous artists & will work with a variety of art mediums.
- Music: Campers will use their voices to explore rhythm, beat, song, & musical performances.
- Dance: Campers will work together in dance based games & will create a full dance routine.
- Drama: Campers will experience the magic of drama through improvisation & short plays.
Each day, campers will participate in an hour and a half rotation of two classes; a full schedule will be provided to each parent/guardian on the first day of camp. On Friday, campers will present their work during an open house from 11 am – 12 pm during the morning session or from 3 – 4 pm in the afternoon session. Family & friends are encouraged to attend.
Ages 9-12 (5 Camper Minimum – Session 1 only)
Campers will participate in longer sessions in each of the following art classes:
- Ceramics: Campers will learn the basics of hand building & using the ceramics wheel.
- 2D Art: Campers will work with painting, drawing, & mixed media to create works of art.Each day, campers will work with an instructor on either Ceramics or 2D Art for 3 hours; A full schedule will be provided to each parent/guardian on the first day of camp. On Friday, campers will present their work during an open house from 3 – 4 pm. Family & friends are encouraged to attend.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Return the REGISTRATION FORM with full payment or a $25 deposit (balance will be due the
first day of camp) to: Greenville Arts Council; 323 South Main Street, Greenville MS 38701. Please
make checks payable to the Greenville Arts Council or GAC.
The original Art Camp image can be found by clicking this here.