GAC in 2013
What are we SUPER excited about 2013?! So many things. We started planning early this year, and just like 2012 we have a bunch of fun stuff up our sleeves. Here are our top 5 things we are most excited about for 2013.
- GHIO 2013– we have some great winners this year and we are giving out a record 9 awards! We will start announcing their names beginning in January and we CANNOT wait! Mark your calendar March 22, 2013.
- The Invitational Exhibit–it only happens every other year at this is the year! If you are an artist get your work ready and enter–it is only $35 to submit up to 3 pieces of work…what a deal! Entries are due in May 2013. Be on the lookout for more information.
- Teaching artists, teaching artists! We have 3 on the schedule for the spring. Teachers be ready to earn some fun artistic CEUs. Have questions–contact Megan. The first one is at the beginning of January!
- Classes and camp! Workshops, oh my! No better time than the present to create art. We will be offering workshops, classes and camp for the kids–Get ready to make some art!
- It is our 30th birthday–and by golly we are going to throw our self a birthday party! Be ready!