Each year seems to get bigger and BETTER. We can’t wait to see what 2013 will bring–being our 30th birthday and all! But, for now check out the top 5 greatest things that happened at the E.E. Bass Cultural Arts Center in 2012.
- 40 new pieces of art were entered into the GAC permanent collection.
- Over 6,000 people attended GAC events during 2012.
- GAC hosted 5 teaching artists from the MAC Teaching Artist Roster.
- The Armitage Hershell Carousel was registered on the National Registry of Historic Place in Washington D.C.
- Over 50 artists were represented in the Roger D. Malkin Gallery.